GRE General Exam
The GRE test is a widely used admissions test for graduate school. We offer the GRE General Exam a 1 to 2 times per month of the University of Arkansas campus.
Registration for the GRE General exam must be done online at gre.org.
- Create an ETS account and sign in: www.gre.org.
- Under My Tests, click the Register / Find Test Centers, Dates button.
- On the next screen, fill out the form:
- Select GRE General Test
- Select Find test centers at or near this location
- Enter Fayetteville, AR
- Select a two-month period to view
- Click Continue
- Click By Distance at the top of the screen and choose Show Test Dates for U of A - Fayetteville.
- A Calendar will appear with test dates you can select.
- Click Register.
When you create your ETS account and regsiter for the GRE, it's important to make sure that the name you use exactly matches the name on the identification you plan to use on the day of your test. For all ID requirements please visit the Identification Requirements for the GRE General Test page on ets.org.