The Residual ACT may only be taken by those who apply for admission at the University of Arkansas. Scores from this test will be reported only to the University of Arkansas Office of Admissions.
Requesting Accommodations: Requests for accommodations should be made to our office prior to registering. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (479) 575-3948 for more information.
Registration: Register online
Test fees: The fee for this exam is $65.00, Late: $85.00.
Refunds are not available for this exam. You may not transfer your registration after you have paid the exam fee.
Retest Restriction: You may take the residual exam only once in a 60-day period; retest scores will be canceled automatically if the 60-day limit is violated. No refund will be made for such cancelled tests. There is no waiting period between national and residual exams.
An up-to-date list of Identification Requirements.
Calculator Restriction: You may use any four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator, unless it has features described in the Prohibited Calculators list. Models on the Calculators Permitted with Modification list may be used only if you modify them as indicated.
Calculators with built-in computer algebra systems- Prohibited calculators in this category include:
- Casio: Algebra fx 2.0, ClassPad 300, and all model numbers that begin with CFX-9970G
- Texas Instruments: All model numbers that begin with TI-89 or TI-92
- Hewlett-Packard: hp 48GII and all model numbers that begin with hp 40G or hp 49G
These types of calculators are permitted, but only after they are modified as noted:
- Calculators with paper tape - Remove the tape.
- Calculators that make noise - Turn off the sound.
- Calculators that can communicate wirelessly with other calculators - Completely cover the infrared data port with heavy opaque material, such as such as duct tape include Hewlett-Packard HP-38G series and HP-48G).
- Calculators that have power cords - Remove all power/electrical cords.