The ACT On-Campus is an alternative to the ACT® test that enables colleges to proctor and self-score an ACT test. Score results are official and can be used for admission, course placement, and other enrollment management decisions at the college that administers the exam. Score results are not transferable to other institutions.
The fee for this exam is $90.00, Late: $110.00.
Refunds are not available for this exam. You may not transfer your registration after you have paid the exam fee.
There is no waiting period between ACT National Test and the ACT On-Campus. You may take the ACT On-Campus only once in a 60-day period, including at other institutions. Retest scores will be canceled automatically if the 60-day limit is violated. No refund will be made for such canceled tests.
An up-to-date list of Identification Requirements.
University of Arkansas Testing Services is committed to providing the needed accommodations for test takers with disability to take the institutional tests; however, this is a process that will take time. Your request for accommodations should be submitted as early as possible. Documentation review is done by the professional staff of the Center for Educational Access (CEA) and takes approximately two weeks once your complete paperwork has been received. If additional documentation must be submitted, it can even take longer to review everything from the time the new documentation is received until the review is complete.
The CEA is established to facilitate campus access for students with disabilities, chronic health or temporary limitations. Please forward all documents to the CEA Office by forwarding them to email@example.com. indicating which institutional test you intend to take along with what accommodations you are requesting. You may also contact them at 479-575-3104. Once your documents are evaluated, let us know so we can request to receive your accommodations. You can contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may use any four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator, unless it has features described in the Prohibited Calculators list. Models on the Calculators Permitted with Modification list may be used only if you modify them as indicated.
Calculators with built-in computer algebra systems- Prohibited calculators in this category include:
- Casio: Algebra fx 2.0, ClassPad 300, and all model numbers that begin with CFX-9970G
- Texas Instruments: All model numbers that begin with TI-89 or TI-92
- Hewlett-Packard: hp 48GII and all model numbers that begin with hp 40G or hp 49G
These types of calculators are permitted, but only after they are modified as noted:
- Calculators with paper tape - Remove the tape.
- Calculators that make noise - Turn off the sound.
- Calculators that can communicate wirelessly with other calculators - Completely cover the infrared data port with heavy opaque material, such as such as duct tape include Hewlett-Packard HP-38G series and HP-48G).
- Calculators that have power cords - Remove all power/electrical cords.